Custom Content Validation Creation - Preview Software Available

From: Robert B. Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 16:06:36 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello All,

Recently we announced the 5.0 Beta of our Product line. Today we are
releasing the associated Preview Release of the Custom Checkpoint and
Report Builder/Test Development Environment for those that are
interested in creating custom checks.

Associated Release: http://www.hisoftware.com/press/cckrpt.html

Supports HTML, XML, Etc... EARL Support, too much to mention here...
More information and download information can be found at:
http://www.hisoftware.com/customchks/index.html

Regards,

Rob Yonaitis
HiSoftware - http://www.hisoftware.com/

Department of the Navy engages HiSoftware to assist in addressing
Section 508 initiatives for LIFELines Distributed Web Based J2EE
Platform.
http://www.hisoftware.com/press/Lifelines.html