Re: Formalizing testSubject

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 23:44:10 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
>    a) Use testSubject and not reprOf/documentation.
>    b) Let people choose: testSubject or reprOf/documentation
>    c) Use reprOf/documentation and not testSubject
>
> Option a will depend upon people including an rdf:type arc,
> option b may do if they choose to use testSubject, and the
> latter option will not rely on rdf:type at all since the domains
> will take care of it.

Oops - something I didn't mention: b) will basically be the most
complicated to query, followed by c), and with a) as the easiest. It's
annoying that the "broken" option is also the easiest to query. Of
course, if we want to go with it, we can just draft up some prose
saying "hey, you've got to put an rdf:type property arc on your
TestSubject, and it has to tell us what kind of test subject it is
w.r.t. evaluating".

@prefix : <http://purl.org/net/swn#> .
:Sean :homepage <http://purl.org/net/sbp/> .