Clarifying my EARL reorganization idea

From: Nadia Heninger <nadiah@uclink.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:26:53 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>

I've put a rough cut-and-paste version up here:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2002Jun/att-0031/01-21-earl.
html

The tag organization is all messed up - sorry about that.  It can surely be
prettied up.  My idea was just to present properties somewhat in the tree
structure of EARL itself to clarify the importance of each.

The two sections Earl Base Organization and Earl Details also somewhat
follow my idea for splitting the schemas into one that introduces the main
structure of a report, and the other that introduces a set of useful
properties to be used or extended with the main classes.

Nadia