tables of properties

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 21:32:54 -0400
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org, Nadia Heninger <nadia@barbwired.com>

One comment about the 12 June draft was to group properties and
classes.  I've added the following section called "Properties of Classes" [1].

Is this what you were looking for?  It's still really rough, but I think it
makes it more clear as to which properties you can use with which classes.

I treated Assertion differently from the other classes since it's the basic
building block.  I could do something similar with Evaluation (the more
basic building block).

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2002/06/21-earl1.html#constraints

wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium