Accessibility Valet

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 00:18:50 +0100 (BST)
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>

The Accessibility Valet is a kinder, gentler alternative to Page Valet.
It is also a good deal smaller, simpler and less server load.

Although it's still under active development, I'm now basically happy
with the selection of three HTML report formats available, and ready
for comments and criticisms[1].  Not least, should I still do more to
enhance the accessibility of the reports themselves?

Jukka - I still have in mind some of your comments regarding Page
Valet.  The new tool offers a "Listed" option based on what I think
you were suggesting: is this something like you had in mind?

http://valet.webthing.com/access/

[1] As well as bug reports, of course!

--
Nick Kew

Available for contract work - Programming, Unix, Networking, Markup, etc.