Re: next chat (in 11 1/2 hours) and beginning of new spec

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 01:31:01 -0400 (EDT)
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
cc: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:

  Hello,

  Let's chat at the usual time and place:

  17:00 to 22:00 GMT on Wednesday
regrets :(

  Also, I've been working on an XSLT that transforms LIFT XML output to
  EARL.  Then I hope to do another transform that combines HiSoft EARL and
  LIFT EARL into a checkpoint-by-checkpoint comparison of results for a
  particular resource (i.e. I'm evaluating a mock-site and want to compare
  the results that each tool gives me).

Can't you do this as an RDF query using the thing linked from ERT page -
Libby's query engine?

Chaals