EARL as you've never seen it ...

From: <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 21:42:22 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org

Accessibility Valet has an experimental new EARL option, generating
RDF using the EARL vocabulary without reification.

I've dealt with the pointer/addressing problem by generating a
self-contained report, including a reduced DOM representation
describing in RDF the exact testsubjects.  Not sure whether
I can get away with this use of earl:reprOf, though.

Note that this generates rather long reports, and I'll probably
remove it from the online service soon (and there's a bug I
expect Jim'll notice and some of you will miss;-)  This is
developed for the desktop version of Valet, where report length
is less of an issue.

Comments please?

--
Nick Kew