Check For Fixes Using EARL

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:19:02 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
The scenario: I used ATR 0.5 to review A-Prompt, and exported as EARL.
After applying a filter to convert to [a developmental] EARL 1.0, and
some hand tweaking, I then produced a mock report from the next day,
this time indicating that a broken feature had been fixed. The job of
the query is to filter out the update.

In other words, I have a bit of EARL with lots of evaluations against
various test cases. In the first report, I have an assertion that says
"tool x *failed* test case y on date z", and in the second report, I
have an assertion which says "tool x *passed* test case y on date

The command line:-

   cwm a.n3 b.n3 --filter=filter.n3 > out.n3

All files are attached. The output was:-

      [      <filter.n3#fixed>  [
                 <filter.n3#betweenDates>  (
                     <http://www.aprompt.ca/testfiles/#1-1-1-f4> ];
             earl:documentation <http://www.aprompt.ca/> ].
]]] - out.n3

Limitation: doesn't check for assertor information. a.n3 was produced
with ATR, and is an actual evaluation of A-Prompt. b.n3, however, is
fake, and derived from a.n3. Note that assertor information is left
out of b.n3.

@prefix : <http://purl.org/net/swn#> .
:Sean :homepage <http://purl.org/net/sbp/> .