Re: Playing with the model

hi Wendy

I'll look at this in more detail soon, but I was trying to say that
this is like 'fake reification' where the semantics are not explicit to
the RDF processor. I'm not sure whether to recommend an approach like
this, although I can see the attraction. This should be distinguished
from the approach which danbri suggested where you reify by pointing to
another document.

Libby