chat time was Re: EARL-producing testing tool

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:39:56 -0500 (EST)
To: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
Who do we have in Sydney? (I think there is someone in Japan, where it
would be 3am (2am in summer time - Japan doesn't have summer time).

I am mostly in Europe - and when I am in Australia I am already working
through a couple of nights.

cheers

Chaals

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Jim Ley wrote:

  "Nadia Heninger (by way of Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>)"
  > At 07:28 AM 2/14/2002 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
  > >On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Nick Kew wrote:
  > >
  > >  Erm.. Sean, Jim and myself are in the UK, Terje's in Norway ...
  > >  It's an ideal time for those of us in Europe :-)
  > >
  > >Aah, but I think that Nadia is still trying to have a human existence
  ;-)

  > I could deal with staying up 'till midnight... the only problem is that
  > don't have net access at home, and I don't really like the thought of
  > walking to the office in the dark. :/

  Is 6pm GMT (7pm France) a reasonable compromise?  That has me in the
  office aswell (which I prefer.) and isn't too early for Wendy.  ~5am for
  Sydney isn't so good though.

  Jim.