EARL 0.95 By Example [was: Re: EARL-producing testing tool]

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 00:39:43 -0000
To: "Nick Kew" <nick@webthing.com>, "Nadia Heninger" <nadia@barbwired.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
> > In particular, I'm not entirely confident about the EARL
> > it produces.
>
> We all have that problem!

Since we're all lazy and learn by example like most normal people,
attached is a "Learning EARL by Example" thingy, with a couple of
canonical examples to get people going.

For EARL 1.0, I'd like to build on this, and include a few more
examples. People have been asking me to do this for quite some time
now.

@prefix : <http://purl.org/net/swn#> .
:Sean :homepage <http://purl.org/net/sbp/> .