EARL-producing testing tool

From: by way of Wendy A Chisholm <nadia@barbwired.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:18:07 -0500
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Hi all,

I've produced a preliminary version of a cgi script that acts as a
framework for a test suite you give it and produces output in EARL.

My jigedit account seems to have disappeared, so I posted it up temporarily
at http://hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~nadiah/tester/  I'll move it when I can
upload it somewhere more official.

This is just a really rough draft for now, but I'd appreciate any help or
ideas people had.  In particular, I'm not entirely confident about the EARL
it produces.

I am interested in the idea of an EARL database that was discussed here.
Originally the idea for this script was to try to store test results using
Annotea, but before settling on that for sure, I think it makes sense to
collaborate with other authors working on creating EARL reports.

Nadia