rdf database

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 20:21:57 -0500
To: eric@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org

The ERT WG is talking about storing EARL data.  When you and I talked in Nice, I vaguely remember you saying that the annotations store was generic enough to accommodate whatever RDF data got sent to it?  If so, could we save EARL to the annotations store w/out an annotations "wrapper?"

Regardless, we feel it would be cleaner to have our own EARL store.

We've been looking at the w3c documentation at:

Looks like all we'd have to do on the W3C server is create our own EARL RDF table?  Do we need to get permission from W3C management or systeam to do this?

wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium
web accessibility initiative
seattle, wa usa