Re: XHTML+EARL

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 07:07:57 -0500 (EST)
To: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
Well, the benefit of XHTML+EARL is that it could provide a simple solution
for the authoring phase. But I think it is not a really smart solution, and
what we want is to provide a pointer to metadata (unfortunately XHTML so far
isn't too smart about being able to do this).

But that is really a question of how you deal with the output of the earl
process - it must be relatively simple to instead pipe it somewhere else.

chaals