Re: Earl data?

thanks Wendy, Nick

I'm happy to steal data from here: http://earl.w3.org/earl, but
query dies, and

http://earl.w3.org/algae
is dead :(

Looking through urls, I guess the main problem for me is that all the
tools cost money!

I'm thinking at the moment I'll start with Hixie's sample data from css
and see how I go. I like what Jim's been doing with snork and
alttextrobot and I might have a hack at those.

Insofar as you and SWAD-Europe is concerned I guess the MIT
installationn is the main one  - I'll try to leech off that :)

Libby