Re: Earl data?

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:07:18 +0100 (BST)
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
cc: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>, Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>, w3c-wai-er-ig <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>, danbri <danbri@w3.org>

thanks Wendy, Nick

I'm happy to steal data from here: http://earl.w3.org/earl, but
query dies, and

http://earl.w3.org/algae
is dead :(

Looking through urls, I guess the main problem for me is that all the
tools cost money!

I'm thinking at the moment I'll start with Hixie's sample data from css
and see how I go. I like what Jim's been doing with snork and
alttextrobot and I might have a hack at those.

Insofar as you and SWAD-Europe is concerned I guess the MIT
installationn is the main one  - I'll try to leech off that :)

Libby