Re: WCAG Priorities does not help the low vision

Hi Phill,

The problem with Opera is, that it does not support MSAA and all screen
reader and screen magnifier software highly is based on that.
I use a screen magnifier, but by magnifying the font becomes not bolder.
the quality of the font is much better for me if I make it larger and if it
is always the same size.
The majority of the people with vision loss do not use a screen magnifier
and can be helped with options in  the browser.
Most problems on web pages can also not be solved by simply using Opera!

Regards Peter Verhoeven