Why this Low Vision CSS does not work with table text colors

Hi,

I found the attached CSS on the Internet. After installing it text in
tables on a lot of pages becomes unreadable. For example at my own web site
at http://www.magnifiers.org and at http://www.google.com on the search
results page.
Does somebody knows what the reason is and if it can be fixed?

On a lot of pages on the Internet I read the advice for low vision users to
use a user defined Style Sheet. If I increase the font size in this CSS and
visit for example http://www.webwereld.nl a lot of information becomes  hidden.
On other pages you get horizontal scrollbars, which is one of the major
problems for low vision people and older people on the Internet.

Regards Peter Verhoeven
Internet : http://www.magnifiers.org (the Screen Magnifiers Homepage)