Re: Brighton F2f

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:08:08 -0400
To: w3c-wai-pf@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
At 09:16 AM 2001-09-19 , Daniel Dardailler wrote:

>Only 6 people registered so far.
>
>I'd like to know, in light of the recent events, if more people are
>expected to come, or less.
>
>Since it's a joint PF/ER meeting, I'm sending that to both list.

AG::

IIRC William has had less than glowing experiences with remote
participation in
past meetings.

If you would consider youself a candidate for remote participation [not
guaranteed] in this meeting, please respond to this message with some brief
remarks in as many of the following six starred question categories as you can
manage:

* What part of the meeting would you be hoping to participate in?

* What squeaks:  If past attempts were not so hot, summarize defects.

* What works:  What seemed to work the best and how well did it work?

* Blue sky:  In the best of all possible worlds, how would it work [limit, ten
pages]

* Baby steps:  Well, if we at least did this it would be better

* What to do:  Your best guess of the least risk/pain way to enable real
participation from remote.  For you.

--

Thanks,

Al