Re: reminder: no meeting 10 Sept

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:02:36 -0400
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
FYI I will be participating in an informal telecon tomorrow with some people
working on developing projects in the U.S. Federal Government that pertain to
evaluation of accessibility.

I have been invited because of things I said about the potential linkage of
EARL and IUSR(CIF).

I'm not properly qualified to speak for EARL.  I lack the right detailed
knowledge or task and line responsibility.

But I think we should let this go ahead without correcting the representation
because a) this call is exploratory and conceptual in nature and b) Wendy is
tied up in GL stuff.

I will owe you a report.

Hope this is OK.

Al