Re: Validation as EARL

Hmm. I would go to the RDF Interest group to ask stuff like this... and will.

Chaals

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Jim Ley wrote:

  Charles McCathieNevile:
  > On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Nick Kew wrote:
  >   On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
  >
  >   > Well, I would like to do a couple of things. The first is to chain
  it up to
  >   > an N3 to XML converter,
  >
  >   Ahem - did you read the page?  The validator is generating XML to
  start
  >   with: the EARL is generated by filtering it through XSLT!
  >
  > Yep, but I meant RDF XML syntax instead of N3 syntax. (there are online
  > conversion services available to do this - Sean probably has a URI to
  hand).

  I tried using:  http://swag.webns.net/n3tordf, on some sample output, but
  it seems to produce invalid XML. (Where can I get the various python
  imports CWM uses, both my Windows, and Cygwin pythons don't have them,
  and Google turns up nothing - RDFSink for example.)

  Jim.