Re: Assessments for XAG in EARL

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 23:03:58 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>
cc: WAI ER group <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, Sean B. Palmer wrote:

  Kick-ass work, Chaals!

you mean kick mine, or that it was OK? <grin/>

  [[[
  earl:validity rdfs:range earl:ValidityState;
     rdfs:domain earl:ResultProperty . [...]
  earl:NotApplicable a earl:ValidityState .
  ]]] - http://www.w3.org/2001/03/earl/0.95#

  So for example:-

     _:x a earl:ResultProperty; earl:validity earl:NotApplicable .

I saw this. But it stayed as double-dutch to me - I was looking more for an
example of "I don't think that XAG 2.6 is applicable for XHTML 1.1" or
something.

  > I would still like to use dublin core [...]

  No you wouldn't! You think you would, but really you wouldn't. Once you
  start prefix/alias creep, you can't get rid of it...

Well, I'm going to go away and think some more, because I ahve thought hard
about this before and talked about it a lot and keep coming back with wanting
to use DC as is. I'll leave that open for now...

Cheers

Chaals