My first EARL client..

Hi,

Firstly, Apologies for missing the IRC meeting yesterday, I had it in my
head it was wednesday for some unknown reason and completely forgot -
<excuse> I was expecting to see an Agenda on the mailing list reminding
me though</excuse> - Is there a copy of the IRC available for review?

Sean Palmer:
>Hopefully, the attached specification will start to make up for that.
>Feedback and comments are most welcome.

Very useful, much easier to read, and understand.  It also got me back
interested in creating my EARL client - so I did, it's for windows IE
alone at the moment, but it allows you to check the links on the page to
see the EARL pass/fail on the linked urls - it does this by a CSS style
change of the "border-bottom" of the link (any of other CSS change is
obviously configurable, just edit the "earlext.html" file.)

http://www.e-media.co.uk/earl/  is the url.

Jim.