RE: In memoriam

Wendy et al,

I want to reiterate one of the themes Wendy raises, because I experienced it
first hand. I have known Len his whole time of participating in WAI, and I
always appreciated the we he went out of his way to understand me and the
points I was trying to make. I also know that he did a lot of work with AAC
users in Philadelphia. It is a rare gift that is all too uncommon in this
world.

Len will sorely be missed.

dc