RE: Earl graph

good point - what purpose does the 'Person' class serve apart from providing
the email address? could this be provided by the Address class, dropping
'Person' altogether?
Though if the Assertor is a person, then another word is probably needed for
'Platform' or just have value : Windows/Linux/Flesh ;-)

---
Danny Ayers
http://www.isacat.net