Dick Brown signing off

From: Dick Brown <dickb@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:48:14 -0800
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>

I wanted to pass on the news that I am leaving the Microsoft
Accessibility group for a new job as a project editor with Microsoft
Press. That means that after this week I will no longer be a member of
the ERT working group. (Though with my many absences recently, you
probably figured I was already gone.)

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time with the group and the WAI as a whole,
and I will miss you folks and your dedication.

Dick Brown, Microsoft