Re: EARL properties details

OK.

There's still the notational question about the scope of the first line

quote
mailto:danield@w3.org> earl:when [ dc:date "2001/03/14" ];
unquote

I guess you intended it to refer to the rest of the statements in the file,
but as I understand N3 it doesn't do that.

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/