Re: New charter and home page

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:15:45 -0400 (EDT)
To: Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>
cc: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
Hmm,

changing the name of the list is fine, so long as the archives are continuous
with the old ones - i.e. if  i go to the archive and search for something it
should be able to search all the ER IG archives at once (or potentially the
er-ig and er-wg ones...) I  ahven't completely thought this through, but I
guess you get the issue..

cheers

Chaals