Re: New charter and home page

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:02:50 +0200
To: "Phill Jenkins" <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org

> > Should we change the mailing list address to w3c-wai-er?
>
> Yep, I like consistency.

if we do that, we should think of calling it w3c-wai-ert, same for the
site url: /WAI/ERT.

> By the way, can the "reply to" field in the e-mail be changed to the list
> and not the individual?

nope, this is a W3C wide policy, discussed many times in various forum
and very unlikely to change. if you're receiving duplicates, you need
to sort that out on your side (like most people do, based on the
message id).