EARL sell

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:33:53 -0700
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
The Device Independence WG is preparing a "requirements document" which may
not be public yet. We are not making guidelines and probably not making a DIML.

Despite not having specific checkpoints the numericized "requirements"
might well lend themselves to some form of EARL report that would enable an
author to assert that this bit of work has been formed with DI in mind in
accordance with this document? Perhaps an EARLogo linking to a
human/machine rendition of the assertions?

This is still awfully fuzzy but I think we can make some point with that
group. It should be a tremendous burden-lift from them and might encourage
participation in EARL evolution/deployment.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE