Presenting EARL to humans

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:20:59 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI ER group <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
Perhaps we should define an XSLT transformation that converts EARL written in
RDF-XML syntax to XHTML, and require/suggest that the link to it be included
in an EARL statement.

(Thinking about how to do this for the conformance language that danbri and I
made is reasonably easy - I will try to do that as a contribution for someone
smarter than me to build one for EARL as we have it now)

chaals