Re: Carlos' paper

From: Carlos A Velasco <Carlos.Velasco-Nunez@gmd.de>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 16:47:12 +0200
To: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org, w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Hi William,

Thanks for recommending the paper. It's not that good anyway ;-) Well,
it is the first time I am "a point in an agenda", but the objective of
my presence in the AU meeting tomorrow is not to talk about me, but to
talk about the WAI-DA project in Europe. WAI-DA is a project lead by
Judy and Daniel, and co-financed by the European Commision. WAI-DA has
several objectives, mainly related to WCAG and ATAG. In the meeting I
would like to talk about ATAG, the part in which I am involved.

Regards,
carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco