ER Test Files And Tool

From: Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 13:51:51 -0400
To: "WAI ER IG List" <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
We now have a first version of our test files ready for comment. They can be
downloaded from:
http://www.aprompt.ca/ATR/TestFilesHtml.zip

For a description of the test files, please read this document:
http://www.aprompt.ca/ATR/ATR.html

We also have a tool, called the Access Tool Reviewer (ATR), that makes the
use of the test files a bit easier. For more information on the ATR, please
read this document:
http://www.aprompt.ca/ATR/ATR.html

All these files, programs and documents are under development and intended
to solicit comments and discussion. Please take a look and send your
comments to the list.

Chris