Re: What Is EARL?

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:59:04 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>, "Al Gilman" <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
> Here's another run at that triple.

This is really good. William also sent an effort off-list, and it
would be nice to collate these, and get them published ASAP. Together
with Wendy's previous attempt at an EARL-for-dummies thing, and my
model primer literature, we have an already powerful collection of
materials for explaining EARL to many audiences.

> [...] RDF is a 'how,' please.

Agreed. Over-enthusiasm for RDF on my behalf showing through again.
Then again, this sort of nonsense should be expected from someone who
uses RDF in his email signature... :-)