WART implementation plan

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 16:29:43 -0400
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Cc: charles@w3.org, dd@w3.org
At today's meeting I volunteered to make WART generate EARL (perhaps WART
will ooze EARL rather than generate it...who knows...we can have a lot of
fun with these acronyms...).

First of all, what about the name?  As fond as I am of "WART" it stands for
"Web Accessibility Report Tool" and EARL is more than that.  How about
"Conformance Report Tool" (acronym collision with CRT!) or EARL Report Tool
or ... suggestions?  For now, I'll call it WART since that's more
fun.  Perhaps it will just stand for, "Whatever. Anything Report Tool."

Regardless, I have created a plan page for it with a lovely photo of a wart
hog at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/WART/plan.html

Let me know what you think,
--wendy
--