  From: w3c-wai-er-ig-request@w3.org
  [mailto:w3c-wai-er-ig-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Chris Ridpath
  Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 10:02 AM
  To: WAI ER IG List
  Subject: Resolution of Open Issue #26

  Attached is a file that describes the server-side to client-side image map
  conversion we use in A-Prompt.

  Please take a look and let me know if you would like any changes. Does the
  description make sense?

  This should resolve open issue #26:
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/ert-open-issues.html#26

  Cheers,