From: w3c-wai-er-ig-request@w3.org
[mailto:w3c-wai-er-ig-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Chris Ridpath
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 10:02 AM
To: WAI ER IG List
Subject: Resolution of Open Issue #26

Attached is a file that describes the server-side to client-side image map
conversion we use in A-Prompt.

Please take a look and let me know if you would like any changes. Does the
description make sense?

This should resolve open issue #26:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/ert-open-issues.html#26

Cheers,