Re: Monday meeting telecon

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:15:25 -0500 (EST)
To: "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
cc: WAI ER group <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
I am very interested in it, but I cannot do it friday.

Charles

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Leonard R. Kasday wrote:

  C. Face to face meeting. We shall be meeting as a group Thursday.  The
  afternoon will be a joint meeting with GL and AU.

  Plus: There will be an ad-hoc subgroup meeting among people interested in
  the nitty gritty RDF notation of EARL on Friday, during the technique
  breakout sessions of WCAG.  This will be a working meeting aimed at a
  common understanding that can be used for writing real code.

  Who's interested in the ad-hoc subgroup meeting?

  Len