Re: ExistingTools

Thanks nick.  I added it to the tools page under evaluation tools, with an
extra reference at repair tools.

I also added a reference to it in the section on tidy since it offers an
online version of tidy.  A very convenient service  I did have to mention
that not all tidy options were available on the online version though.

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/