Flash accessibility efforts

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 07:08:58 -0800
To: Marjolein Katsma <mkatsma@allaire.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org, w3c-wai-au@w3.org
At 09:49 AM 1/15/01 -0500, Marjolein Katsma wrote:
>they don't have all the terminology straight. OK, so they're still learning,

By changing "they" to "we" here we might make some progress.

We're all in this together and there *will* be sites essentially written
entirely in Flash.

This moment is akin to that in which Windows faced an "accessibility fork"
that is still being recovered from, by the PWD community and MicroSoft.

MacroMedia has established communicative links with WAI and we must
heavily/helpfully populate those links.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE