Re: Some tools...

From: Leonard R. Kasday <kasday@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 09:11:30 -0500
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>, WAI ER group <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
This group (ER) only maintains a list of evaluation and repair tools, not a
list of general accessibility tools.

One source of general AT info is the Abledata database at

Trace has links to more listings, see e.g.

What do folks think?  Shall we add these to ER?  Or is it better a part of
say EO?  Are these the best links?  We don't want to have duplicate listings.

At 08:35 PM 1/12/01 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>Does this group collect information about general accessibility tools, or
>does it have a referenc to somewhere that does? (alternative keyboard stuff,
>Charles McCathieNevile    mailto:charles@w3.org    phone: +61 (0) 409 134 136
>W3C Web Accessibility Initiative                      http://www.w3.org/WAI
>Location: I-cubed, 110 Victoria Street, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia
>until 6 January 2001 at:
>W3C INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex,

Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple
(215) 204-2247 (voice)                 (800) 750-7428 (TTY)
http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday         mailto:kasday@acm.org

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant: