RE: ACTION ITEM: Things that can be recognized in scripting lan guage for vieport control (fwd)

Yes, it is true that the best way to do the test is to have a complete (more
or less) Javascript parser. But then that isn't such a big deal - there are a
number of them around, and even implemented in relevant software.

Otherwise, it would make sense to do the checking on methods, with a bit of
work to determine where they are applied. The discussion in the ER group
about serilaising languages into BNF and then XML to be able to apply RDF in
the form of EARL (Evaluation and Repair description Language) to it is
relevant to this approach.

Anyway, I figure it makes some more useful information to expand the
technique...

cheers

Charles McCN