RE: Jan 9 Agenda

From: Marjolein Katsma <mkatsma@allaire.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 02:16:59 -0500
To: "'Charles McCathieNevile'" <charles@w3.org>, Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Cc: "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>, w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org, w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Which (SMIL) reminds me...

	[MK]  Macromedia have published "guidelines" on their web sites
(effectively not guidelines, more like techniques) for creating accessible
Flash. Anything we should do with that? (Ignore, integrate, refer to, ...)
	http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/productinfo/accessibility/

[MK]
Cheers,
Marjolein