Re: ERT WG proposal for discussion at F2F

The idea of using RDF was that any URI becomes something we can asserrt
conformance to. The end goal is to look at a lot of RDF about a page and be
able to find out that it will be useful to me. One way would be to find  that
it meets WCAG double-A conformabnce requirements. Another way would be to
know that it meets the particularproblem I have, which is in fact one of the
techniques listed ion the AERT.

Since the AERT techniques have URIs, and will continueto have them, all that
needs to be done here is to assert that a particular AERT technique is
applied, and then provide a collection of RDF for defining the fact that if
some collection of AERT techiques is applied then some WCAG checkpoint has
been met.

Charles McCN