Re: ERT WG proposal for discussion at F2F

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:19:05 -0000
To: "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>, "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>

Done: http://infomesh.net/earl/#p1

> (Sean... would you add a pointer to the scenarios from the
> overview page?)

Done: http://infomesh.net/earl/#p2 (and also in the further reading
section, which I have yet to update properly). BTW, I hacked off the
".html" from the end of the URL. The W3C server handles pages without file
extensions, which is good for URI persistence: what if in twenty years time
we don't use HTML anymore? "/earl.html" is going to become redundent, but
"/earl" hopefully isn't (of course, EARL may become redundant too, but
historically it wont be. Really, date stamping it would be best). This is
all from http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI "Cool URIs Don't Change -
TimBL".

> I also updated the home page to point to Sean's new overview
> page, per his followup to this message (titled EARL Overview,
> thanks Sean)

No probs.; the old one was rather out of date.

[ :name "Sean B. Palmer" ] :hasHomepage <http://infomesh.net/sbp/> .