EARL Overview [was: Re: ERT WG proposal for discussion at F2F]

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:42:49 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>, "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
> The goals of this language are twofold:

Or perhaps more so. I updated the "EDL Overview", so that it is now the
"EARL Overview", and the URI has "changed" to:-

     http://infomesh.net/earl/
     - EARL Overview

The old URI will still point to the EDL overview, but I'll post a note
saying that it has been replaced. Len, you might want to update the ERT
page.

Wendy: hopefully there are some useful things in there that you could use
in the ERT/AU/GL note.

> More information is available at [1] (thanks to Sean Palmer)

You should probably change that to "thanks to Len Kasday", or better yet
"ERT IG".

[ :name "Sean B. Palmer" ] :hasHomepage <http://infomesh.net/sbp/> .