Re: A Crack at an EARL Vocabulary

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 23:37:46 -0500 (EST)
To: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
cc: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>, "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>, <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
There are RDF parsing tools that allow queries on RDF - the stuff we used for
the inital atagdemo (proto-EARL thingy) used one. So long as the RDF is
available, the querying beciomes a sort of seperate thing (except that  we
would like to build up results from aggregated information, for efficiency,
so some form of standardised query would be cool).

As I see it...

cheers

chaals