Re: A Crack at an EARL Vocabulary

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:16:09 -0500 (EST)
To: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
cc: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>, <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>, "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
Sorry. I mean that we define this as the meaning. At some point people have
to understand what these things mean, and the question is whether or not we
have defined that an earl assertion is in fact about whatever is the "object"
(in the RDF model sense) of the statement...

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, William Loughborough wrote:

  At 12:39 AM 2/8/01 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
  >Isn't it clear from what an earl statement means that it is about an object?

  What's clear to Charles/Sean/William may not be clear to a machine?