Fwd: W3C Tech. Plenary: DEADLINES for Hotel and Registration

From: Leonard R. Kasday <kasday@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 09:26:00 -0500
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
I just got email about the deadline for the discount hotel
reservations.    This email says the deadline has been extended to Feb 8,
although the w3 meeting announcement says Feb 5 (today), and the form
itself still says Feb 26.  I'm checking...

But regardless, it appears you can still get the discount rate if you
register today (2/5) and possibly as late as 2/8.

>Chairs,
>
>Please remind your groups of the following Technical Plenary DEADLINES:
>
>Hotel Room Discount Expires: Thursday, 8 February 2001
>    (The $130 room rate will significantly increase after 8 February.)
>
>Meeting Registration Deadline: Friday, 15 February 2001
>         Register here:
>
>http://cgi.w3.org/Register/selectUser.pl?_w3c_meetingName=techplenary2001

Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple
University
(215) 204-2247 (voice)                 (800) 750-7428 (TTY)
http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday         mailto:kasday@acm.org

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/