Earl: evaluation subjects other than the Page

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 04:29:15 +0000 (GMT)
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>

Does anyone have anything to add to this:

<nick_kew> sbp?
<sbp> I am here, but I am very tired
<nick_kew> OK nevermind, I'll post to list instead
<sbp> no, it's O.K., give me a whirl
<sbp> but expect replies to be at a slightly lower level of coherance than
normal (if that's possible!)
<nick_kew> earl:testSubject
<sbp> Uh huh...
<nick_kew> How would it work if this were more than one page
<nick_kew> - e.g. an evaluation on an entire site?
<sbp> that's one of our main issues. There are a handful of ways in which
it could be done (match against a RegExp, use some of the log stuff, have
multiple objects, use URISpace, come up with some URISpace-in-RDF-a-like),
but we haven't really discussed it, yet alone settled upon anything
<sbp> come back, rdf:aboutEachPrefix!
<nick_kew> OK, I'll have to run ahead of you for Valet, since I'm
accepting user comments on either "this page" or "this site"
<sbp> that's fine; if you have to implement something now, just go
ahead... but let us know :-)
<nick_kew> will do.
<sbp> cheers :-)

--
Nick Kew

Site Valet - the essential service for anyone with a website.
<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>