Re: EARL 0.9

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 18:30:45 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>, "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Sean B. Palmer wrote:

> Dan Brickley <mailto:danbri@w3.org> wrote:-
>
> > Notation3 is an experimental cute hack from TimBL and DanC;
> > if you like I can raise this at the next SW CG meeting.
>
> Yes please.

OK, I've requested an agenda slot for this on the SW CG. With WWW10 and
the W3C AC meeting looming, we may not get to this immediately. If you
don't hear back in 3 weeks ping me by email or IRC. (I'm not asking for
any big decision from SW CG, just want to keep everyone informed of
interest in N3...)

cheers,

Dan

--